AP & Generalis shall attend the digital meeting of ITB Berlin from 9-12 March 2021
In close cooperation with our clients, we are preparing for the post-Covid 19 era. We support companies in the tourism industry in all areas of tourism law, assist investors in hotel acquisitions in Greece, advise on the adjustment of hotel management and allotment agreements and support the day-to-day operations of tourism companies.
Between 09.03.2021 and 12.03.2021, we will present ourselves to the visitors of the digitally held ITB Berlin 2021 and will be at the disposal of interested parties in all legal matters in the field of tourism law as well as hotel and real estate investments in Greece.
Ask us about
- the current developments in the Greek hotel market;
- the process of converting office buildings into hotels or apartment hotels in central urban locations in Greece;
- the recommended adjustments to hotel management and allotment contracts;
- the proper safeguarding of advance payments to hotel owner companies;
- the current Covid 19 rules and regulations governing the hotel industry in Greece; and the current travel and flight restrictions;
- the current Covid 19 aid and subsidy schemes for affected businesses in Greece;
- the ongoing privatization programs in the tourism sector;
- the current seasonal contracts in the hotel industry in Greece;
We are looking forward to advising our clients and interested parties in these challenging times.