AP & Generalis offers complete solutions.
AP & Generalis specializes in the provision of integrated services to corporate clients. This broad range of services includes our daily engagement in matters pertaining to labor law.
In recent years it is not only Greece that has been facing economic problems. Many previously robust companies have been forced to cut jobs in order to survive.
We provide advisory and legal services to employers in all fields of labor law, in particular:
- Adapting the employment contracts of foreign managerial personnel/executive directors to Greek law
- Drafting individual contracts of employment
- Support in the event of dismissal of senior personnel, managers and directors
- Termination of all types of contracts
Our underlying philosophy is geared toward out-of-court settlement of disputes and amicable resolution. However, in cases where this cannot be achieved:
- We represent clients before all competent authorities with territorial jurisdiction (Labor Inspectorate, Social Insurance Institute, Insurance Organization for the Self-Employed)
- We represent clients before employment courts of all levels, including the Hellenic Supreme Court
- Our firm provided advisory and legal services to a multinational company active also in Greece in the field of robotics and automation, in matters relating to the replacement of a manager, the settlement of labor disputes with employees, the drafting of new contracts and compliance with Greek labor legislation.
- Our firm provided advisory services and legal opinions to a multinational company in matters pertaining to staff adjustment, the replacement of a manager at its subsidiary in Greece and compliance with Greek labor legislation.
- Our firm provided advisory services to a Greek manufacturer in the plastics sector in matters relating to flexible forms of working and compliance with labor and social security legislation.
- Our firm provided advisory services to a German multinational that is also active in Greece, with regard to social security and labor issues relating to European employees posted to Greece.