New guide on the subject: Change of the managing director of a company in Greece
AP & Generalis, together with the German-Greek tax law firm Sigalas and Partner, advises German-Italian group of companies on the acquisition of a hotel complex as an asset deal on the island of Sifnos.
The joint advice on Greek corporate, real estate and tax law includes among other things:
- Due Diligence of the property
- Coordination of the technical inspection of the property with the architectural firm Plan OE
- Review and takeover of the employment contracts of the staff of the hotel complex
Preparation of contracts
- for the takeover of inventory and equipment
- the takeover of trademark rights
- the settlement of pre-emption rights with owners of neighbouring properties
- as well as domains, social media accounts and marketing accounts
The advice was provided in cooperation with the German and Italian tax advisors and the legal department of the group.