Major projects require detailed planning
As exclusive partners of European Construction Law Networking Experts (EUCONNEX) in Greece, our law firm provides support in all phases of your construction activity.
In close collaboration with our own network, we ensure the smooth progress of your project in a safe environment free of legal pitfalls. We remain at your side from the signing of initial contracts right through to the implementation of the project and, if necessary, the pursuit of any claims you may have.
Our experience in the field of construction law enables us to advise you on all relevant matters in the sector, including:
- Legal advice during the initial stage of undertaking a project (due diligence, development planning, ensuring the legality of the property (building plot/land parcel) as well as during the project licensing phase and/or the filing of objections
- Legal advice to contractors/concessionaires until project completion and final delivery as well as the handling of any performance claims against sub-contractors and other involved parties
- Legal advice on matters relating to the disposition of the completed project
- Formation of domestic companies in the event that a project must be undertaken by joint ventures or consortiums
- Our firm provided full advisory and legal support to a Greek-German construction joint venture in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of Law 3669/2008 on public works.
- Our firm provided full advisory and legal support to an Austrian company engaged in the manufacture and distribution of solar panels, in a project involving the construction of photovoltaic installations with a total capacity of 300 KW in non-interconnected areas.