Commercial law and contract drafting in Greece
Have you found the right local partners for the distribution of your goods and services in Greece or Southeastern Europe? Or are you planning to expand existing cooperations in extended distribution networks in Greece? The new or existing contractual relationship should be legally secure for your company in Greece. Supplementary sales offers via online marketing, network marketing sales, as well as cooperation agreements with new types of sales partners, such as online marketers, influencers, youtubers or bloggers/networkers, should also be adapted, taking into account the specifics and requirements of Greek law.
As a leading Greek commercial law firm, we advise foreign companies on all aspects of Greek commercial law at our offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Berlin. With the utmost care, we draft your contracts with commercial agents, authorized dealers or other sales and marketing partners in Greece.
If you wish, we will accompany you during contract negotiations with local sales or cooperation partners in Athens or Thessaloniki. We protect you by providing clear rules on the choice of law and the proper drafting of license regulations, non-competition clauses or customer protection clauses. So that your local sales partner remains a sole proprietor even after termination of the contractual relationship and does not assert social security claims as your Greek employee. Or claims your customer base for his own company.
AP & Generalis, your commercial law firm in Greece, supports you in the following areas of Greek commercial and distribution law in Greece:
- Assisting international companies in entering the Greek market;
- Drafting of general terms and conditions (GTC) and adaptation of existing GTC to the requirements of Greek law;
- Legal assistance in the termination or redrafting of commercial and distribution contracts in Greece;
- Drafting, review and revision of contracts in the field of commercial and distribution law;
- Adaptation of franchise agreements to the requirements of Greek law;
- Assistance in contract negotiations in Greece and Germany;
- Legal structuring of license regulations, non-competition clauses or customer protection clauses under Greek law;
- Defense of commission claims, commercial agent compensation claims, claims of insurance agents or brokers;
- Litigation throughout Greece in commercial/distribution law court proceedings before ordinary courts, arbitration courts or mediation proceedings.
Our specialized team of commercial and distribution law in Greece is supported by two partners and two associates of our law firm and is accordingly integrated into the ongoing advice provided to companies.
The experienced team of AP & Generalis are at your disposal at any time, ready to provide their specialist and bespoke advice at our offices in Athens and Berlin, and of course by telephone or video conferencing (Teams, Zoom, Skype).
Please feel free to contact us: