The tax system in Greece requires special planning
The Greek tax system is prone to frequent and substantial changes, a fact that affects businesses, employers and every taxpayer in the country regardless of whether they are residents of Greece or abroad.
Prompt compliance with Greek tax legislation requires professional support from specialist lawyers and tax consultants on a constant basis.
Our law firm, in cooperation with specialized tax consultants, provides full support in the main areas of tax law which minimizes the taxation risks to which both companies and private individuals are exposed.
Working closely with our specialized associates, we provide:
- Tax planning services and support in Greece for Greeks living abroad
- Tax support for foreign companies active in Greece
- Support and representation before tax authorities in Greece
- Advisory services and planning for your tax investment in Greece and Germany
- Tax planning for your real estate investment in Greece and Germany